Individual Job Ad Rates
Cost for posting a single job advertisement:
- 2 Week Single Post $125*
- 4 Week Premium Post $230*
Discount Rates for 2 Week Bulk Job Ad Purchases
2 Week Job Ads can be purchased at the following discount rates:
- 5 Job Ads for $595* (Approx. 5% discount)
- 10 Job Ads for $1,125* (Approx. 10% discount)
- 15 Job Ads for $1,595* (Approx. 15% discount)
Note: All Job Ads purchased CANNOT include multiple job titles in the Job Ad. Each job title counts as one Job Ad and must be purchased separately. Your cooperation is appreciated.
Logo and website link only
- Logo on AMIK website
- Link to your Career website
- Email blast welcoming you the AMIK website (with your supplied poster)
- Email blast is cross posted to our social media sites
Cost: $2,799.99/ year
AMIK's Best Employer
- Your company/organization logo will be placed on the AMIK.ca website with a web link to your website. Most companies/organizations prefer to use a web link that redirects people to all job ads posted on their website.
- Unlimited Job Postings on the website
- When you register for the first time as one of AMIK’s Best Employers, we will include you in our Featured Employer section of the next issue of our E-Newsletter. This will brand your company/organization as an employer of choice within the Indigenous labour market. The E-Newsletter is emailed to our 20,000+ subscribers and job seekers.
- Ad insertion into our bi-weekly E-Newsletter (up to 24 per year)
- All job ads are cross posted to our social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
Exclusive Recruitment Campaign
- This option is available to bring added exposure to your job opportunity. The key features are:
- 1 banner ad on our website that highlights the job opportunity (length of timer banner is uploaded will match the recruitment period)
- Banner ad is linked to your job ad on our website or to your Career page
- 1 E-Blast promoting the job opportunity to our email subscribers
- Cross posting to our social media accounts
*Prices subject to change. Taxes not included.
For more information on innovative ideas on engaging the Indigenous workforce, please contact us!
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING AMIK™. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU AGAIN!
Phone (204) 336-0554